To be a recognized as a leading knowledge network for promoting excellence in Government Performance Management globally.
To be a knowledge network which codifies existing knowledge, generates new knowledge, promotes sharing of knowledge, and collaboration amongst its members with the aim to achieve excellence in Government Performance Management (GPM) globally.
- Address GPM issues of members through knowledge sharing among community members.
- Provide to members quality resources, network services, and support for relevant GPM practices.
- Create a financially-viable network of public management professionals, committed to improving GPM practices.
- Raise awareness at high government, political and policy maker levels regarding the benefits and value of engaging through GO-PEM-PAL.
- Help and support members in popularizing and implementing GPM Systems in their countries.
- Identify common problems and help generate possible solutions to fulfil both individual and group goals.
- Facilitate learning amongst members by encouraging them to share their experiences.
- Creation of new knowledge in the domain of Government Performance Management.
- Sustain interaction and collaboration amongst its members on an on-going basis to keep up the spirit of community.