GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PEER ASSISTED LEARNING (GO-PEM-PAL)
The International Workshop on Government Performance Management (IWGPM) was held in New Delhi, India from July 1- 12, 2013, organized by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) in collaboration with Performance Management Division (PMD), Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India. During this Workshop, it was decided that a Community of Practice (COP) on Government Performance Management (GPM) will be established. This COP will be called Government Performance Management Peer Assisted Learning (GO-PEM-PAL).
- Address GPM issues of members through knowledge sharing among community members.
- Provide to members quality resources, network services, and support for relevant GPM practices.
- Ceate a financially-viable network of public management professionals, committed to improving GPM practices.
- Raise awareness at high government, political and policy maker levels regarding the benefits and value of engaging through GO-PEM-PAL.
- Help and support members in popularizing and implementing GPM Systems in their countries.
- Identify common problems and help generate possible solutions to fulfil both individual and group goals.
- Facilitate learning amongst members by encouraging them to share their experiences.
- Creation of new knowledge in the domain of Government Performance Management.
- Sustain interaction and collaboration amongst its members on an on-going basis to keep up the spirit of community.